Week Twenty: 02/26-03/02

Week Twenty: 02/26-03/02


Galatians 6:9-10 “And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.”


This is it, the last stretch. We have exactly one month left in Cambodia as I write this. To be honest, I’m tired and I sometimes find myself looking for the next portion of this program. But I have to continuously remind myself that it’s not about me. It was never about me and it will never be about me. The only benefit I receive is getting to partake in the work that the Lord is accomplishing here in Cambodia through PFK and New Life Fellowship. It’s not certain that I’ll ever get to experience or see the fruit of the work that we’ve been doing here, and that can sometimes be frustrating. However, we know that lives are being affected and the Holy Spirit is winning souls. This is our motivation and our heart’s desire, which is that every child in Cambodia would be won over by Jesus. We are called to fight the good fight and to run the race set before us full force. We are fighting for these children and for their souls. This has been my constant reminder as I’ve found myself eagerly anticipating the next season of life. Sometimes it’s easy to forget that these aren’t just faces, but souls that we’re sharing Jesus with. I’m reminded of a passage that we learned about in training from John 13, where Jesus washes the disciples feet. Jesus loved his disciples and the world until the end. I’m called to love until the end, without reserve and without hesitation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Twenty-Three: 03/19-03/23

Week Sixteen 01/29-02/02